I finished a total of seventeen books last month! Almost all of them are graphic novels and/or comics, which is due to both how much I work as well as my public library greatly expanding their graphic novel/comic section and supporting my addiction to them. I did review a good number of these, so those titles will be hyperlinked. Have you read any of these or have them on your TBR?
- The Yoga of Max’s Discontent by Karan Bajaj ★★★★☆
- Star Wars: Darth Maul – Death Sentence by Tom Taylor ★★★★★
- Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★
- Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★
- Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples ★★★★★
- Wytches, Vol. 1 by Scott Snyder, Jock, & Matt Hollingsworth ★★★★★
- Bloody Chester by JT Petty & Hilary Florido ★★★★★
- Miss Don’t Touch Me by Hubert, Kerascoet, & Joe Johnson (Translator) ★★★★★
- The Borden Tragedy: A Memoir of the Infamous Double Murder at Fall River, Mass., 1892 by Rick Geary ★★★☆☆
- Summer Blonde by Adrian Tomine ★★★★☆
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson & Adrian Alphona ★★★★★
- Locke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of Shadow by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez ★★★★★
- Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez ★★★★★
- Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez ★★★★★
- Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez ★★★★★
- The Clouds Above by Jordan Crane ★★★☆☆
- Ice Haven by Daniel Clowes ★★★★☆
My favorites this past month were Wytches (I can’t wait for Volume 2!) and finishing the Locke & Key series. If you love horror and graphic novels, definitely pick those volumes up!
I also posted an unboxing of the Magical Creatures Box by The Geeky Cauldron this past month and loved every item in it!