This month was a pretty decent reading month. I set my yearly goal for 2017 as 50 books, and I’m already 11 books there (which is definitely more than I thought I’d finish this month). I read some awesome books this past month, and I have linked my reviews to those I have reviewed. My favorite read was The Gunslinger, and I can’t wait to continue that journey.
- The Gunslinger by Stephen King ★★★★★
- The Itty-Bitty Knitty Committee by Scott Hilburn ★★★★★
- Unshelved by Bill Barnes & Gene Ambaum ★★★★☆
- H2O, Vol. 1 by Grant Calof & Jeevan J. Kang ★★☆☆☆
- Cell by Stephen King ★★★★☆
- The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard ★★★★★
- Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Star Wars Little Golden Book by Geof Smith ★★★★★
- The Strain, Vol. 2 by David Lapham, Sierra Hahn, & Mike Huddleston ★★★★☆
- The Strain, Vol. 3: The Fall by David Lapham, Sierra Hahn, & Mike Huddleston ★★★★★
- Angoleth’s Heir by Meagan Poetschlag ★★☆☆☆
- Monstro Bizarro: An Essential Manual of Mysterious Monsters by Lyle Blackburn ★★★★☆
I also did a show/series review on Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, if you’re interested in reading that.
What was the best book you read in January?