Hi all. I haven’t a ton of books this past month (though I have started quite a few). I’ve been learning more about knitting and growing my skill set there, so my attention has been more divided between the two. It’s definitely not a bad thing, as knitting helps my anxiety and anxious hands, but I am hoping to get more reading done this next month.
- Great Mysteries of the 20th Century by Reader’s Digest ★★★★★
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie ★★★★★
- The Goddess by Shahruk Husain ★★★★★
- Harley Quinn, Vol. 3: Kiss Kiss Bang Stab by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti ★★★★★
- ASOUE: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket (reread) ★★★★★
- The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King ★★★★★
All five-star reads!