I didn’t finish many books this past month, but I did read some bigger books and am still pretty happy with the ones I finished.
- Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time by Noelle Stevenson, Shannon Watters, & Grace Ellis ★★★★★
- The Mythical Creatures Bible: Everything You Needed to Know About Mythical Creatures by Brenda Rosen ★★★★☆
- The Waste Lands by Stephen King ★★★★★
- The Walking Dead, Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars by Robert Kirkman & Charlie Adlard ★★★★★
- Standing Ground by Alice Rachel ★★★★★
- DNF: Mind Games by TJ Moore ★☆☆☆☆
I’m excited for May’s reading, especially since I’ve started A Court of Wings and Ruin, and the next Dark Tower novel is in my queue as well.
What was the best book you read this past month?